martes, 25 de marzo de 2008

Where is better?


I want to start this blog by presenting to the readers who are not from here the country where now I live...yes that's right I'm not peruvian I'm from Indonesia...Yes like I said I'm going to present you Perú (of course with that sign precisely up in the letter U). Well let tell you about this country. I think that Perú have something that make this country (for me) special...and that is the FOOD. Of course is that...is very delicious specially CEBICHE...or is CEVICHE? Doesn't matter lets continue, but of course the food in Indonesia is not losing because I still prefer my food (Sh... I also miss it). I've here in Perú for almost 7 years and maybe the only thing I complain for is that in some places is not safe (like in every country) but I said this because every year something has to happen something to me, but in spite of that I still like living here. Also after all this year living in Perú I want to go back to my country because I really miss my family and friends but I know that if I go back there is a maybe that I can't back to Perú cause I don't have the money. One option I have is stay here and find a job cause I know that I have more opportunity to find a job here than in Indonesia (let me tell there are like 203 million people in Indonesia, so do you think that there is opportunity for me on find a job?). Until now I don't know what to do but what I know is that I have until the end of the year to think what I'm going to do. But I wanna ask to all readers...Where do you think I have to be? Indonesia or Perú? I know that readers who are in the same position as me can answer my question.

2 comentarios:

Martin Balbuena dijo...

Yo creo que mejor estariamos en Europe.

;)

markín dijo...

:( y la traducción? jaja

por suerte está el google traductor, no?