domingo, 6 de abril de 2008

She is OUT!


Finally, ater all the dramas, the lady Laura Bozzo is not going to do more of her talk show (according from peruvian newspapers Peru21). After all the scandal about the accusation on her fake show, Laura Bozzo is not going to record more of her show, her show is going to finish on April 15. Telemundo had announced that they're going to investigate about the fake cases showed on Laura'a show, which is for me too rare because I don't know why now they doing that. Well, this is a great news, cause is really sucks that foreigns describe that peruvian people are like those who appear on her show when the fact is not like that, even peruvian people hate that show (whose writing this is not peruvian). Finally justice had been done, it was time that something right had done. Maybe with this shows that you can't do something on tv just because you want have more money (which is until now there are some programs that I don't know why the hell is still there). I think those executives has to think more about hiring the right people, instead of hiring those who don't have studied on that area they should hire those who had studied (yeah a communication student is writing). Well, at least something good that I could put on my blog, all this time I've only read bad news. So guys, I think that little by little those garbage programs also not going to appear anymore and I pray for it.

No hay comentarios: